At Cohen & McMullen, P.A. our attorneys have significant criminal defense trial experience in both state and federal courts.
When an individual is charged with or suspected of committing a crime, the most important thing that they can do is consult an experienced criminal defense attorney to ensure that their rights and freedoms are not infringed upon. At Cohen & McMullen, P.A. our attorneys have significant criminal trial experience in both state and federal courts and have handled cases such as:
- White Collar Financial Crimes
- Weapons and Firearm Charges
- Mortgage Fraud
- Bank Fraud
- Theft, Robbery, and Burglary
- Drug Trafficking
- 1st Degree Violent Crimes
- Murder and Attempted Murder
- Sex Crimes
- Forgery and Counterfeiting
- DUI – Driving Under the Influence
- Drug Possession
- Misdemeanors and Municipal Ordinance Violations
Remember, the government has unlimited resources so the quality of representation that you receive in regards to your criminal matter can often be the difference between freedom and significant jail or prison time.
If you have been arrested, we recommend that you call an experienced attorney immediately so that your rights can be protected.