Global Immigration Solutions
At Cohen& McMullen, P.A. we are committed to assisting families and individuals in their immigration needs. We will provide you with a customized immigration strategy based on your goals. Our mission is to provide our clients with personalized service and guide you through the complex immigration process. Please call our firm today to schedule your complimentary consultation.
- We assist U.S. citizens or Permanent Residents petition eligible family members before the U.S. embassies abroad or currently in the U.S.
Employment based petitions
- We work with business and corporate clients in the U.S. or abroad seeking to employ foreign nationals in variety of categories including:
- Intercompany Transferees
- Managers, executives and other professionals
- Extraordinary Ability Workers
- In the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics
- In the arts, or extraordinary achievement in the motion picture or television industry
- Individuals accompanying an artist or athlete in a specific event or performance. This includes spouses and children
- Intercompany Transferees
- Additionally, we represent International performers coming to the U.S. on a shot-term basis including:
- International Theater, Film and T.V. Actors and Actresses filming or performing events
- Musicians and bands touring and performing at music festivals, concerts, and more
- Models attending Fashion Events and photo shots
- International athletes and competitors
Investor(s) and Treaty Trader(s)
- For individuals seeking to enter the U.S. to invest, direct and develop an investment enterprise. The foreign national and/or employee(s) must be of a country with which the U.S maintains a treaty of commerce and navigation.
Complex Immigration Matters
- We represent clients in appeals and motions before the Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA), Administrative Appeals Office (AAO), and U.S. Citizenship Immigration Services (USCIS) in relation to petitions filed with USCIS.
- We assist individuals who are children of U.S. citizens, are qualifying permanent residents, or have a qualifying service in the U.S. armed forces to apply to become a U.S. citizen.
- We represent victims of crime, human trafficking, and domestic violence who qualify for humanitarian relief.
- We represent individuals before the U.S. embassies and U.S. consulates worldwide in preparation for visa applications of any kind including immigrant visas (through family or employment). Including:
- Student visas
- Training visas
- Fiancé(e) visa
- Tourist visa
- Domestic Worker visa
We represent individuals seeking relief from ICE custody and removal proceedings before the South Florida Immigration Courts.